Our lowest depth breaker family, the Airpax LEX/LUX Series hydraulic magnetic circuit breaker allows increased density in datacenter rack power distribution units while leaving more space for equipment, wiring, and airflow.
These UL-489 Listed and IEC 60947-2 (pending) breakers are available in 1 and 2 pole models, using a unique handle actuator (patent pending), minimizing breaker volume while maintaining reliable switching and over current protection. Available high interrupt capacity 10 kAIC and low resistance all-copper conductors meet the needs of high performing, high-efficiency data centers.
- Based on the proven high performance of the Airpax LEG series
- Low depth to minimize PDU intrusion into equipment rack space
- 240VAC rating on a single pole further minimizes space requirements
- UL-489 Listed and IEC 60947-2 (pending)
- 5 kAIC and 10 kAIC versions available
- Standard (copper and brass) and low resistance (all copper) conductors available
- Unique handle actuator for protection against accidental “turn-off” with minimal size and no handle guard required
- Screw terminals provide secure vibration resistant connection for high reliability applications
- Terminal orientation allows simple power conductor routing and ease of assembly