The LEJ/LEJA series circuit breaker meets the evolving demand for the high-performance protection of critical data center and telecommunications applications requiring up to 277VAC per pole, UL 489 listing in the smallest case size currently available in the marketplace. The LEJ/LEJA platform is based on the highly successful and field-proven LEG/LEGA designs while incorporating state-of-the-art arc quenching technologies and offering voltage ratings that are well suited for global applications that require 208VAC through 277VAC ratings for increased power efficiency.
Typical applications include power distribution units (PDUs) used in data center enclosures, telecom AC power supplies and a variety of Industrial applications benefiting from the higher power density. Like the LEG/LEGA product family, the LEJ/LEJA series offers a variety of features including different terminations and actuators to meet almost any requirements.
- Up to two poles, 2 amps to 20 amps rated current at 240VAC per pole
- UL 489 listed and TÜV approvals available
- Up to 10,000AIC short circuit amperage rating
- Low Depth “A” option provides a 31% lower depth compared to standard LEJ product
- Maintains the high performance characteristics, reliability, panel cut out and mounting dimensions of LEG/LEGA products