Sensata Micro Strain Gauge (MSG) brake pressure sensors are a flexible sensing solution, which monitor hydraulic pressure and provide signal input to various automotive systems. The pressure signal combined with temperature information can be used to optimize system performance and enable additional functionalities. There are a variety of low to high pressure sensors, suitable to support future advanced braking applications.
- Leading market solution based on proven technology
- Small size and lightweight design
- Improves braking performance
- Best cost performance
- Supports advanced braking solutions including Electro Hydraulic Brake by Wire Systems (EHB)
- Meets functional safety standards